Who Should Participate and Why?
Whether you are business (large or small), part of a neighborhood group or a civic leader, your help is needed to make Flint Township a Safe City
Information sharing among law enforcement, retail, civic and community organization is the foundation for a successful and sustaining Safe City program.
• Business and Retail Organizations
- Local retailers and businesses
- Property management / property developers
- Private security teams
• Civic & Community Organizations
- Mayor/city council/city manager
- County commissioners/county manager
- Local business associations (e.g., chambers of commerce)
- Surrounding neighborhood associations (e.g., neighborhood watch)
- Key community organizations (e.g., Rotary, Lion’s Club)
Click here to join
Safe City is an Intelligence Sharing Initiative.
Phone Numbers: Emergency: Dial 911 Office:810-600-3250 Fax:810-600-3259
|© 2013, Flint Township Police Department. All rights reserved.|